1904 Greek Revival
1222 Belvin Street San Marcos, TX, 78666 United States Get directions$549,900 $131/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age106 Years
- District San Marcos
- MLS# 170374
- Listed 10 Years 1 Month 10 Days Ago
This 1904 Greek Revival is so well maintained and subtly updated that it has an effective age of less than 10 years. From the ground up with over 90 piers added, to the metal roof & doublepane replacement windows. Stately, elegant and in excellent, move-in condition
- Unusually, open floor plan with very large rooms for family or entertaining. There's a study with long-leaf 100+-year-old pine floors and built-in bookcases. The kitchen was remodeled recently with granite, pressed tin backsplash, farm sink & more. The master suite features a dressing room and more closets than one can imagine.
- Beautiful .969 acre lot in the heart of San Marcos downtown historic district. This tree canopied lot is set off by a wrought iron fence and brick wall. The lawn is landscaped and features a sprinkler system front and in part of the back yard. There are many producing pecan trees that provide shade and a great income in the fall. A double car garage sets back as an independent building. Behind it is a guesthouse with, central air and heat, full bath and two entrances.
- There's a wonderful covered deck for outdoor living and entertainment.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Crockett Elementary School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|3||San Marcos High School||9-12||3.7 mi|
|NA||San Marcos Montessori School||PK-1||0.7 mi|
|3||Hernandez Elementary School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||San Marcos Adventist Junior Academy||PK-11||1.3 mi|
|3||Mendez Elementary School||K-5||1.3 mi|
|3||Miller Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|3||Goodnight Middle School||6-8||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.